Beauty Fashion Girls 2012 New Mode Fashion Girl sexy

opt

adsmedia

cash

ads

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

I thought it would be fun to do a little mini contes

I thought it would be fun to do a little mini contest. I am having a dry spell when it comes to naming this shade, so who ever comes up with the most unique and fun name I will send a Petit jar of this lovely shade to you.
I have been intrigued by the duo chrome shadows and had a little time today to play. This is what I came up with. It is a gorgeous deep gunmetal grey with orange duochrome. To my eye the duo chrome almost reads silver. Maybe that is because the base color is a bluish grey. The swatch pic on the right is pretty true to color. I took the one with flash so you could see the pretty sheen. It's more a sheen than sparkles. It is super pretty IRL
grey orange duochromeblue orange duochromeGrey/orange duochrome
Rules:
Simple just submit a name for this shade via my blog. :)
oh, and leave your email address so I can contact the winner.
Contest ends Friday, August 6th and I will announce the winner via email Monday, August 9th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment