Beauty Fashion Girls 2012 New Mode Fashion Girl sexy

opt

adsmedia

cash

ads

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”

New Weird Science: Harvest Moon

This installment of Weird Science is spotlighting one of my favorite everyday colors.  It's nothing really exciting, but when I am in a pinch I always reach for Harvest Moon and some eye liner for an easy no makeup look.
DSCN3554
Who would think this mess....
DSCN3555
would turn into this beautiful golden taupe.
 Harvest Moon vert
Here you can see it just about blends right in with my skin, but has a beautiful golden sheen. 3
What is your go to shadow when you are in a pinch for time?
By now everyone must know about the Beauty Blog Awards hosted by Cinnamon Candies.  I am sponsoring some of the gift/prizes for these awards and much to  my surprise my blog was nominated for an award.  Honestly, I can't believe it, but am super honored and would love if you would give me a vote.  There is some

0 comments:

Post a Comment